I'm trying to capture a very unsettling feeling as well as a bit suspicious. This was chosen because that's what beautification is meant to be. Unsettling and suspicious as the movie goes on.
Each member of our group has been contributing equally, and we are working together extremely effectively. As the director, I assist with many aspects of the production; Jose does camera work and editing; Mykayla assists with script writing; and Sofia handles set design and lighting. I think everyone did their fair share while also inputting ideas we all agreed upon like the opening, which was suggested by Sofia.
Last Friday, I took pictures of my friend Mykayla in for multiple different shots. However, the Over the Shoulder Shot (which is on the top) is a favorite as well as the Two Shot (the bottom one) with me in it. Both shots were chosen due to how clear and clean they looked, as well as how simple, yet interesting they are.
Comments
Post a Comment