I'm trying to capture a very unsettling feeling as well as a bit suspicious. This was chosen because that's what beautification is meant to be. Unsettling and suspicious as the movie goes on.
Each member of our group has been contributing equally, and we are working together extremely effectively. As the director, I assist with many aspects of the production; Jose does camera work and editing; Mykayla assists with script writing; and Sofia handles set design and lighting. I think everyone did their fair share while also inputting ideas we all agreed upon like the opening, which was suggested by Sofia.
We edit our film opener for about three days altogether. It was completed both at home and at school. The most of the editing was completed by Jose, although I contributed a little bit to help illustrate my ideas. Although we didn't upload any more footage, we did add some free-use images for specific elements like the static.
Comments
Post a Comment